Latest makes

I’ve been doing a bit of knitting.

dolls

They’re based on the Rufus the Leprechaun pattern which I found online.  I changed the colours, lost the beard and added a skirt, wings and hair for the fairy and big ears and a pointy hat for the elf.

I had a terrible time with the scalloped edging to the fairy skirt, but I got there in the end by mingling together various different patterns I’d seen online.  It sort of works if you don’t look too closely.

Anyway, they are off to their new owners tonight (a young brother and sister I know through my part time job) so hopefully they will get lots of loving and no picking over the details.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s